With each Flat Aggie report, I’ll be putting together a list additional resources, websites, recipes, books, and activities. Use this with Flat Aggie Visits Maryland for Grape Harvest.
Classroom Activities & Resources
- The Artful Parent: Edible Art using grapes & toothpicks ( a STEM activity)
- Oklahoma Ag in the Classroom: Grapes
- Michigan Ag in the Classroom: grapes and produce lessons and activities
- The Fruit We Eat by Gail Gibbons
- Apples to Oregon by Deborah Hopkins (the somewhat true story of how fruits of all kinds traveled across the plains on a wagon train)