My farm boy rescued me tonight. Plagued by writer’s block all day, my goal to be done at the computer by 5 p.m. was not looking good.
So, I took a break, started dinner and unpacked school bags . . . and found tonight’s post written by my farm boy.
I’m Nuts About . . . by Ethan Pratt
I’m nuts about farming! I like farming because I am a master at the planter. If Grandpa will let me drive it I can do everything without him telling me what to do. I like riding in the fertilizer buggy because we go so fast. The only thing I don’t like is how rough it is. Farming is awesome!
I agree, Bubba. I agree.
Read more 30 Day blogs starting with My Generation. And follow more of my 30 Days of the Not So Glamorous Life of this Farm Wife:
- Day 1: Hunger Games. Hungry Planet.
- Day 2: Chili, Children, & Checkers
- Day 3: My Very Fairy Farm Princess
- Day 4: Sunday School Lesson
- Day 5: Wackie Day. Wackie Cake.
- Day 6: Tricked Out Tractor
- Day 7: God Bless Teachers
- Day 8: Just Breathe
- Day 9: Meet My Farm Boy
- Day 10: Date Night
- Day 11: America the Beautiful
- Day 12: What Farm Wives Discuss When Farmers Aren’t Around
- Day 13: Working Calves
- Day 14: Leavin’ On A Jet Plane
- Day 15: A Face in the Crowd
- Day 16: Home Again & Harvest Dinner
- Day 17: Spring Cleaning
- Day 18: 4-H Superheroes