With each Flat Aggie report, I’ll be putting together a list additional resources, websites, recipes, books, and activities. Use this with Flat Aggie’s visit to a Delaware farm to bring this Agmazing Adventures to life!
Classroom Activities & Resources
From Illinois Ag in the Classroom
- Energy Ag Mag: Use via smart boards with interactive version or print for classroom copies.
- Young Reader Fact Sheet – Energy
- Renewable Energy Interest Approaches: Energy Timeline & Tassel to Tank (a look at ethanol)
- Go Green! Renewable Energy Lessons
- Tassel to Table lesson for smart boards
- Ethanol and Other New Fuels by Tea Benduhn
- Generating Wind Power by Niki Walker
- Michael Recycle by Ellie Bethel
Corn in the Classroom from Missouri Corn
Advanced Biofuels USA (lessons for kids)